- 25 to 40 years old
- High School graduate
- At least 1 to 3 years verifiable working experience as Butcher/Meat Cutter/Deboner in NMIS accredited "AA" or "AAA" slaughter house/meat cutting plant/meat processing plant
- Must be fluent in written in oral and written English
- With valid passport (not less than 2 years valid)
All qualified and interested applicants for the said Meat Production Work Abroad Canada may email their resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com indicating the position applying for in the subject line. Or, apply personally to the office of Staffhouse International Resources by submitting 2 sets of the following:
- Resume with detailed job description
- Diploma & TOR
- Employment & Training Certificates
- Two pieces 2x2 photo
For more details or inquiries regarding the said meat production work abroad Canada, please contact Staffhouse International Resources by way of their telephone number or email address listed below.
NOTE: No placement or processing fee will be collected from applicants.
Staffhouse International Resources
Suite 402, Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. (PSMBFI) Bldg.
318 Boni Serrano Ave. cor. 1st Street
West Crame, San Juan
Telephone: (+63 2) 410.1234
Fax: (+63 2) 413.1818
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Add: www.staffhouse.com